December 2014
MONRUD AWARDED MEDAL FROM DURVULJIN SOUM GOVERNOR
For our continued contribution to sustainable development of the local soum, Monrud was awarded the centenary Medal as recognition of our supportive employment of local residents to the mine.
Our present client contracted Monrud make up 75% of workers from the local villages, yet we achieved and continue a sustained 86% with the other 14% from the capitol Ulaanbaatar.
It was additionally recognized that Monrud have taken four of these local employees into our future leaders program and transferred them into senor managerial position after training.
“Support and development of our residents by outside companies will give us increased knowledge and salary, this can only serve to help others in our community to aspire for a better life and prospects. Monrud have shown its understanding and commitment in considering our residents over capitol employees and investing in our sustainable future.” Durvuljin Soum Governor